The profound sense of wellbeing that follows an Indian Head Massage needs to be experienced. It is a very valuable way of alleviating symptoms of stress and tension. The massage can achieve a relaxed and calm frame of mind and body, a feeling of increased energy, ability to concentrate and clarity of mind.
Indian Head Massage needs little space in which to practise as it is done sitting up. This allows the technique to be carried out virtually anywhere, particularly as it can be done with the receiver clothed. A full Indian Head Massage carried out skilfully and sensitively will take between 25-45 minutes and you may choose for certain beneficial oils to be used.
Neck and Shoulder Massage
- Relieves muscle tension that can often result in headaches, migraines, neck and back pain
- Helps to eliminate waste material from the body boosting overall immunity
- Improving circulation, which in turn increases energy levels
- Stimulates and improves scalp circulation, relaxing the entire head and stimulating hair growth
- Soothes, comforts and rebalances energy flow
- Removes tension from the jaw relaxing the temporomandibular joint (TMJ)
- Relieves symptoms of sinusitis
It is profoundly relaxing and will take you ‘away from your stresses’, to get you in touch with the inner calm you that you know is ready to get out. (You’ll feel great, as will your hair, but you may not like the ‘look’ as it’ll have been tousled, so you may want to bring a brush or hat!).